What is Simple Signup?
Simple Signup is a web based service that makes it easy for event organizers to accept signups and payments for their events.
The idea for Simple Signup was born in our own experiences. As an organizer you want to be able to focus on your event. Unfortunately you typically spend too much time on the mundane task of administering signups and payments. A lot of times you are not sure who is attending and who has paid. Simple Signup solves these problems effectively.
The service is open to everybody. Anybody can create an event and start accepting signups and payments within a few minutes on the internet.
Both small and large organizers can manage anything from marathons to bachelorette parties. The service works in any situation where you need to keep track of signups and payments, i.e. sport competitions, courses, conferences, parties, concerts, club memberships, and travel.
How Much Does it Cost?
Currently it´s free to use Simple Signup if it´s free for your participants to attend the event.If you want to collect money you can collect SEK. More about options for collection money (in Swedish).
How Do I Use the Service?
Create Your Event at simplesignup.se
- Design your own signup form
- Choose tickets and prices
- Your event gets its own webpage where attendees signup up. You can choose to keep this webpage private if you like.
Attendees Sign up and Pay on the Internet
- Attendees fill out the signup form and pay on-line
- Attendees get a unique booking number and a receipt via email. SMS confirmations are sent to swedish phone numbers with the prefix +46
- Money is transfered to your account. More about payment options (in swedish).
You Get a Reliable Attendee List
- You can always keep track of how many have signed up, how many tickets are left, and how much money the event has brought in
- You can print your participant list and export it to Excel or text format
- All relevant information is contained in the attendee list and you know that everyone on it has paid
You are always welcome to contact us with your questions.